Sunday, September 23, 2007

Crap, crap, crap

I have a seminar that I signed up for in Kalamazoo tomorrow. It is on suffering. (Sounds fun huh? LOL, but it really is going to be a good one that will put me in touch with others that might help me with my research, plus I have a great interest in this topic because it is closely related to the experience of death, my field of study) ANYWAY, I have 2 major papers due this week and I am STILL trying to put them together..........I don't know if I am going to make it to this seminar....which just sorta screws with a bunch of other things.........one is my ability to acutally have a conversation with someone besides myself. I am frustrated......but I am continuing to plug away.........just thought I would stop in here and whine a little. I hope your week starts better than mine is going to! Peace............Katie

No comments: