Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Did I mention.........

I now have a MacBook? Yeah....I just couldn't take it. Once all the money was in for school.....I figured I could swing it.....I went to class.........I was really thinking this Tuesday night class was going to be my blow off class.......until he gave out the exam for the text book that we were suppose to read in one week................the good news........it is a take home exam........the bad news..........it is a 16-20 page paper on the state of health care in the US. We have 5 text books for this class.......and 5 exams for the class.........guess what I will be doing all semester..........and that doesn't count the other three classes I have....that I already KNOW are tons of work. The fun just keeps getting funner...LMAO!

I can't sleep...........

No comments: