Saturday, September 08, 2007

Mommy!!!

The reason I brought my laptop to SF was soley to check the score of the Michigan game. I now wish I had stayed in ignorance.......what the F***???!!!! It does not help that I am not with a group of people who are very sympathetic to me. In fact the day I arrived here, one of my peers came up to me singing the fight song for App. State. (what an idiotic song that is!) So....now that I have season tickets to a losing year......the only thing left to do is attend the games, feel the pain, and cheer on a team that sucks the big one. The coaching staff needs to go......Carr, English and Debord......and Martin.....he REALLY needs to go.....he is a real estate guy....who worked for $1 per year for a while, of course he gets paid big bucks now....and oh isn't it great that he is getting renovations for the stadium....blah blah.....how about getting good coaches, how about recruiting talent and USING it....developing it.......Lets clean house at Michigan, starting NOW. Alright, back to work.......I had to whine a bit.....Peace Out

No comments: