Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hi Peeps

Out and about all day today.......lots on the schedule........will check in with you all tonight. Peace out!


Mid day note! I sit here at Taubman Library (the medical library at UofM) waiiting for a orientation on RefWorks a reference website that we have free access to. I had an eye exam before this because I have been having so much trouble with all of the reading, I just can't see with my glasses.....sure enough a major change in my distance and close vision.......another few hundred bucks out the window....but at least I will be able to see. The only problem is..........they dilated my eyes and so now I really can't see.......I hope they are better before this RefWorks thing starts........(so pardon any typos here......HA!)

Ok.......time to locate the right room! Peace!

No comments: