Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back "home" in A2

Ok, so I washed all the laundry, cleaned the bathrooms (which were so gross, and why I am now back in A2) I could not imagine taking a shower in my kids bathroom, even though I cleaned it, it was so gross...LMAO! So I decided to drive back tonight....just got home. I found out the agency I consult for is expecting a mock Joint Commission Survey in October and they want me present for it, plus there is some work I need to help them with to get ready for it, so I am not only buried in homework, but I have to get over to the west side of the state as much as possible the next few weeks........a tall order....but honestly, I need the cash too...LOL. There is some stuff I can bring back here and work on from here, but the problem is, I can spend every minute of the day, every day just on homework....plus I have my presentations that I need to finish.......ok......I am rambling now. Sorry...............I just need to take a deep breath and go to bed....LOL. Did I mention I need to have FUN too? At least it is football season and I have THAT! Ok......off to dream land for me..........peace out!

No comments: