Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Buried

beneath a sea of homework! Missing the first class for 3 of my 4 classes has made this a tad bit difficult. I have so much to try to figure out and so little time to do it! First things first.............I have class tonight and I was suppose to have read an entire text book (in just one week). That of course did not happen. We will discuss the book tonight and have an exam over it next week. I should be ok with that. The other 3 classes are the ones that I am slightly concerned about.....and I really think that I need to get a Mac notebook........I think I can swing it......I think it is going to be necessary for this degree. At this moment in time, I am grateful that I am not working this semester. Ok....I need to pull some things together, run a few errands and head to class. Peace out........(things will get better on this end....no fear!)

No comments: