Thursday, April 10, 2008

Zen Training

I signed up for Zen Buddhist training at the Zen Temple here in Ann Arbor. It starts next Thursday. I am really looking forward to it. All of this drama, the one thing that helps me the most is meditating and mindfulness, breathing......I will benefit greatly from a weekly meeting to keep it in front of me better.

I am working tonight on a presentation that I have to give tomorrow for class. When this class is over tomorrow, I will head out to my cousins services. Then return here tomorrow night. I will be at a point that I have to complete 3 assignments for a class and then study for 2 final exams. My focus will be this weekend to get those 3 assignments off my plate and by Monday morning be down to just the 2 final exams which I will have a week to study for at that point.

Ok, back to the presentation.

No comments: