Thursday, April 10, 2008

People.............

Get ready to hear a scream no matter where you are in this world, all the way from Ann Arbor. I think I will scream so loudly that the entire world will hear it. By noon tomorrow.........there will be a huge amount off my plate. Of course until then, I have a stressful day ahead to be ready for it all.

The panic is slightly better. lingering, but much improved.

My cousin died suddenly. They think it was a heart attack, but it sounds to me like it was a massive cerebral hemorrhage. Either way, anther death in my family. Too much. The services are Friday and Saturday. I think I am going tomorrow (3 hour drive) and coming back here. I then will skip the funeral on Saturday. I hate to do that, but I don't think I can take it to tell you the truth, not so close to my brothers funeral, and I have way too much to get done still. Plus, I feel a little panicked about not sleeping here and not knowing where I would sleep should I stay overnight.......meh.

I must head out now though, way too much to do today!


Peace.

No comments: