Sunday, April 13, 2008

Plugging along

I didn't really accomplish much yesterday. I need to do better today.

I did go for a walk in the rain. (the second day in a row that I did that) It felt as if the world was crying on me. Very Zen and totally awesome.


Today it is snowing!!! (It IS April right????)


I think I wanted to simply pretend I didn't have anything to do yesterday. I have enough time to get everything done, but I wanted to have the 3 assignments done this weekend, so the week wouldn't be as pressured. I should get 2 of the 3 done today. Plus get my apartment cleaned up a bit. That should start the week off fairly well.

I am having breakfast with my boy toy friend tomorrow. We really haven't had a conversation about the situation that happened last Monday, that basically ended our "thing" although we have talked quite a bit since then, there has been no time to discuss that, so there is this huge elephant in the room that is being ignored. That makes me totally nuts. So, although it appears that we are going to be friends, it is difficult for me to ignore what happened. So......breakfast tomorrow.

I think that updates you for the time being. I am off to try to salvage this weekend and feel like I really accomplished something beyond sitting and staring ;o)

Peace.

No comments: