Monday, March 08, 2010

Let the games begin!

The good news is, I don't feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat! Yesterday that wasn't the case! The bad news is, it is 5:30 am and I am awake to start the day. Monday's are my long day. I have a class at 8:30am and another at 3pm. Typically I take the bus in and go someplace to study in between the classes. Today, I may drive in for the morning class, return home to gather the laundry and go to the laundromat, then drive in for my 3pm class. Parking won't be outrageous if I do that, I can avoid the bus this one time, I won't have to pack a lunch, AND I will have clean underwear for tomorrow! Seems like a good plan now, but then it is early enough that my brain could be still waking up! :)

I started a new Cabochon last night. I want to practice beading around a few before I start on Chrystal's wedding jewelry. I have done it before, however, I really want her wedding jewelry to be perfect. The first piece I made was a barrette, which is filled with mistakes and will probably be torn apart. The new one that I am working on is MUCH improved and will probably turn into a necklace for myself! :) If I can't make beads, at least I can be creative and make beautiful things with beads! Although after visiting Mari and making beads, I know that in my heart that I am a glass artist and will at some future date have a studio again where I can make them!

As I stated at the beginning, my crying, or deep feeling of sadness seems to have dissipated, however I still feel this odd sense, almost like somehow I am in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know that getting my degree was not the wrong decision for me and finishing it is most certainly the correct decision for me. It may be possible that I am simply feeling the uneasiness of finishing this term and all that remains to be accomplished before the end of the term. That seems to make the most sense, especially since this is my last term of course work.

Ok, enough blabbing on, I need to get this day started!

No comments: