Wednesday, March 10, 2010

JOB!!!!

It is written in stone (at least for the next 2 months), Catie has a job!!!!! I am beyond excited! I was very impressed with the place, the VP and quality manager's were super cool. I am contingent just to get them ready for a Joint Commission Survey. However! The VP is a HUGE palliative care buff and was ultra excited about my CV and research and really wants to start a palliative care program at this agency, thus, really wants to KEEP me.....he he. Ohhhhh, the thought of seeing people outside of school thrills me. The thought of having a desk again and working....ahhhhhh......more importantly the thought of having a regular paycheck.......you can't imagine until you have lived for 3 years on almost nothing! I am going to be beyond busy for the next 6 weeks, but I can handle it! I start next Tuesday! That gives me from now until then to get a few things off my plate (school wise) but first.....I think I need to go through my closet and be sure that I have clothes to wear! After 3 years of jeans and Michigan hoodies, I actually get to wear grown up clothes! Oh the joy!

No comments: