Sunday, June 15, 2008

Truly

It has been one month since I met "the boy" and I must say, I do believe that I love him. (I can hear all of you now, and trust me when I say that I am not rushing it.....but.....damn I can't help it!)

There it is.

I am crazy busy, only 2 more weeks of this class that meets 2 hours every day. I have more than humanly possible to complete in the next 2 weeks (I have said THAT before, and you can trust that I will say it again!). July will be a bit better, August will be a bit better than July. Then of course September will come and well.....I do have to say that I think that the Ritalin is making a difference.

Finances are at a scary stage, I am hoping that this week brings in some expected funds, which will ease the pain slightly.

Ok, I have LOTS of math questions to answer.....better hop to it!

Ohhhhhh....one more thing......my youngest son (Benjamin) is coming into town on Wednesday to take me to the Jack Johnson concert that evening. I am crazy excited!! Not only to go to the concert but to see Ben and spend some time with him! I think I am taking him to class with me....hee hee....should bore him silly, but I will love to have him with me! Ok.....NOW......homework!

No comments: