Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Geesh!

I did a post on Monday, where the hell did that go? ACK! Anyway....busy week here......my favorite hang out has closed shop (the MZone) so I am mourning the loss of that community of Michigan football fans........

"the boy" and I just bought a sofa together (well, it is ordered and should be delivered next week). I don't have a sofa, I had 4 swivel chairs and a leather ottoman, which worked ok for me this past year, but "the boy" likes to lay on the sofa to watch tv and well......that doesn't happen here, thus a sofa. We found one that we both loved but it was a bit out of my price range, so he paid the difference. We seem to keep doing things that scream "we are going to be together forever". Sort of cool.....sort of scary....but mostly cool. :o)

Ok.....back to homework, I promise to write more after this week!

No comments: