Sunday, June 22, 2008

One more week!

One more week of this class that meets everyday and it will be over! I of course have lots to do before the end of the week. I must tell you that I am looking forward to a "little" break. July will be better and August will be better than that. I am ready for a little "Catie" time. Although, "the boy" makes what "Catie" time I do get really special.

Things with "the boy" are going well, better than well, almost perfect. I am really enjoying this relationship. We have been discussing moving in together. Of course that wouldn't happen until the end of summer, if everything is still going as well as it is now. I don't know about love at first sight, the timing here is very quick, we are working on 6 weeks now, it just is as if we fit perfectly together. I have never really felt that way with anyone. It has been really nice. So we shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for some Little time. ;-)