Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why oh why!?

I swear I am the worst procrastinator ever in the world. It has a tendency to make me miserable so I have no idea WHY I do it. My last class meeting for the summer is Friday. I have a research proposal that is due for this class on Thursday night and a presentation on said proposal on Friday afternoon. I have been dragging my feet on this. I have a A+ in this class at this point, turning in a good product would go a long way in keeping that A+. So here I am, reading all of my favorite blogs and updating my own. :o)


Don't get me wrong, it is not as if I have done NOTHING about this, I have my lit review basically complete, I know exactly what I am doing as far as Null Hypothesis, purpose, etc. It is simply a matter of putting it all together. I have a few meetings tomorrow which will take up some of my time. I also have been selling shit on Ebay to make rent for August and have 5 huge boxes to ship. I also need to follow up on financial aid stuff that might bring me in a bit of cash to help with August bills.

No comments: