Thursday, July 10, 2008

Should be......

Should be.....Could be.......I seriously need to get into a better routine. Things are beginning to fall through the cracks. It is funny, when I am in the midst of so much to do, planning how it is all going to get done can be helpful, however my plans are unrealistic, then I have this hope that I will have it all accomplished and have this free time, and when I don't follow "the plan" I then lose the free time that I was hoping for.......

Anyway, "the boy" told me yesterday that I am missing the Art Fair (it is the weekend that I will be at Yale) That was disappointing to find out. I had just moved to Ann Arbor (it will be one year exactly this coming Sunday) and the very next week was the art fair and Scott Squared came over and took me to the art fair (remember??) I was lost beyond belief anytime I went anywhere in this town for the first month I was here. Thankfully I know my way around now! I do love Ann Arbor though!

I am up early in hopes of accomplishing a few things before a 10am meeting. After that, I need to be VERY focused and accomplish a few more things. I am debating heavily with myself about when to drive home (home meaning the kids in TR). I really should go tonight, which gives me the entire day tomorrow, however, I am not sure that I can or should. I haven't seen "the boy" much in the last week (I basically see him everyday, but we have not had much time together) So I hesitate to leave tonight, knowing that if I waited to leave until the morning tomorrow, I would probably have this evening to spend with "the boy". Meh. We will see.

Alrighty.......time to do something to accomplish something........:o) Peace out!

No comments: