Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Survey

One of my favorite blogs Legal Goddesshad this survey up and since I love to avoid all things that I should be doing with things that I shouldn’t be doing…….


1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
No, I prefer Fat free Raspberry vinaigrette
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope, nor have I smoked weed! (true story!)
3. Do you own a gun?
No and it is highly unlikely that I ever will.
4. Your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty?
Expresso Royale – Chai latte with soy (yummy!)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Very yummy, particularly with raw onions, cucumbers and celery salt!
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Diet Pepsi (sorry!)
9. Can you do push ups?
If I can be on my knees
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Anything with my glass art!
11. Favorite hobby?
Glass art! (Haven’t melted glass in well over a year though!)
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Apparently I do, I should have taken a ritalin, maybe then I would be writing a research proposal rather than typing this survey!
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
Wow, that is tough, I have grown to love what I used to hate. If I had to say something……I suppose my ability to see both sides of a situation can be annoying, sometimes I just want to be angry and have my way, but I easily can see the others point of view and tend to compromise far too easily!
14. Middle name?
Something very typical for my given name.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) I really should not be wasting time right now!
2) I wonder if I will get everything done on my list to do tomorrow!
3) I wish I had some ice cream in the freezer!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Diet Pepsi, water, margaritas!
17. Current worry right now?
Can I actually get both of these proposals written?
18. Current hate right now?
Summer Graduate Student Funding!
19. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere with “the boy”
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Ummm, I don’t remember, I am fairly sure that I was asleep!
21. Like to travel?
Yes.
22. Name three people who will complete this?
Not asking anyone to.
23. Do you own slippers?
Noooo….barefoot baby!
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
White
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Yes :o)
26. Can you whistle?
Yes
27. Favorite color?
Green
28. Would you be a pirate?
Not a chance
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower, I do sing in the car though!
30. Favorite girl’s name?
Samantha
31. Favorite boy’s name?
Benjamin
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
“the boy”
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
Wow, hmm, I was lucky to have bed sheets!
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broken collar bone when I was 3
36. Do you love where you live?
Yes :o)
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Just 1, but when “the boy” moves in it is likely to increase exponentially to something like 4?
38. Who is your loudest friend?
No loud friends!
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I hope so!
41. What is your favorite book?
Anything that isn’t a textbook!
42 What is your favorite candy?
Whoppers
43. Favorite Sports Team?
Michigan football! GO BLUE!
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I would give anything to curl back up with “the Boy” and sleep some more

I am certain that is more about me than you cared to know.......:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh lala, the "boy" moving in? Exciting!
And celery salt and cucumbers on hot dogs? I may have to try it...

Anonymous said...

Hot dogs = a tube full of lips and assholes. Bring 'em on, baby!!!