Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Where does it go?

The time.....where does it go? Suddenly it is nearly the middle of July! That really amazes me!

I have data to enter into data bases for the research that I am working on, but first I need to race through the apartment and clean! I have not cleaned this place for weeks! (that sounds bad, but I am not that dirty, I can just see the dust and just knowing that I haven't actually "cleaned" makes me a little nuts) so....thus, I quick run through. I need to go home and work on Friday (easy stuff, competencies and such) and then I promised my ex hubby that I would clean the house for the kiddies. It is my baby boy's 21st birthday on Sunday, so I imagine at midnight on Saturday night I will be buying him his first legal drink. That pretty much ensures that I won't be coming home until Sunday morning. I really don't have the time to do this, but it needs to be done. I am officially suspended from my job there until I complete the competencies, so that is a must! Anyway.....I am blabbing on....sorry.


Next weekend I go to do my presentation at Yale. This gives "the boy" 2 weekends without me. I wonder how he will fair......my guess, he will have a bunch of "boy" things going on and fully enjoy his time! That is not a bad thing!!

Ok, enough blabbing........off to dust.......etc......

No comments: