Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oye!

I am a bit backlogged on stuff. I have been listing stuff on Ebay to make a bit of cash. I leave Thursday to present my paper at Yale and will return late Sunday evening. I hope to have internet access, but I won't know until I get there. I of course will take homework with me and hope to have extra time to work on it. Since I am so poor right now, I don't have money to go do things while I am there, so I won't be getting out too much. I have a bizzilion things to do before I leave. July was suppose to be better (and it was) but not as good as I was hoping for. I DO hope that August is much more tame.

At this point in time "the boy" is planning to move in September 1st. It is a big decision for both of us, but in all honesty we are basically living together now, so why keep 2 apartments? His lease is up in August, so that is why we are looking towards September. I think it will be much easier to have more of a routine if we do this. At the moment everyday seems to get goofed up trying to mesh our 2 spaces, responsibilities etc. Certainly combining expenses will also be a big bonus. Every day that goes by, we become closer and love each other more. It feels right and good, so we are going with it!

Ok.....research proposal.....MUST. GET. DONE.

No comments: