Friday, July 25, 2008

Nearly there!

Ok, so I spent the entire day yesterday (until 1am) finishing my research proposal and my presentation for today. I am up again to touch up the presentation and practice it a bit. I have class at 1pm and then THAT will be finished! Basically the research proposal that I wrote for this class is my research proposal for my dissertation. This of course means that it is only a "rough draft" . Since I am writing an individual fellowship grant to the NIH (National Institute of Health) to fund the final 3 years of my program, I need to clean that up in August. I also have another research proposal to write for my thesis which is something that doctoral candidates must also complete. (I am already working on that research!) So although I have no "class" in August, I still have MUCH to accomplish before the fall term begins. I VOW to keep up on this work and NOT wait until the last minute to complete it! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um - if NIH knows that you are still smoking, chica, they might not give you that grant.
Just kidding but I thought the threat might shake you up.
You know that's what I'm here for. hehe