Friday, August 01, 2008

Michigan Football

Well, the count down has begun! Only 28 days left to the first game of the season! The Coaches poll has Michigan ranked at #24, which is better than other polls. I am really hoping that we have a great season. With the new "regime" there is a chance that we could really suck, but I am leaning towards us blowing everyone's mind! At the very least I am hoping that we keep our bowl game streak, it would be totally awesome though to see this new "regime" take us into the top 10 by the end of the season!

I have not been feeling great the last few days, today was the worst. I am feeling a bit better and looking forward to a relaxing evening with Dave. We are going to head to the grocery store and get some yummy fruit (and probably some bread and cheese) and just hang out at home and watch a movie or something relaxing. Sounds perfect to me. We have a lot to accomplish tomorrow and I have data to finish putting into the data base and a research proposal to work on. I think we are going to move some of his things over to my apartment tomorrow. The goal is to have him moved in by the end of the month. It will be nice to have "one" place and not split our time, energy and resources between 2 apartments.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!

No comments: