Sunday, September 07, 2008

Focus!

I am working to get everything organized. This semester is going to be VERY full! In many ways this will be good for me. I do better under pressure. ( typically).

The good news is that Michigan won yesterday. This team is very young and the offense looks like a high school team. My hope was to win at least 6 games and get a bowl berth, so that we don't lose our bowl streak (something like 33 years in a bowl game) after watching the first 2 games, I am very concerned that we might not make a bowl berth this year. The chances that we will be ready to be on top of the game next year are slim as well. It will likely take 3 years total before Michigan is back to a power house team. :o(

Ok, back to the work that must be accomplished today! Peace out!

No comments: