Saturday, June 30, 2007

Whew! That is over with!

ok, most of the big stuff went. However, my living room furniture did not....sooooo....I will be taking it with me. I may sell it on Craigslist once I get to A2, but I DO like it...so I will probably keep it. I have a pile of stuff to take to good will, and a mattress to take to the dump. That is IT folks....I am nearly OUT OF HERE! I am SOOOO ready to be in A2!! I work 4 days this week...and that is it.........then.....a party next saturday with my family and a party next Sunday with my office....then Monday, I drive to A2 to sign my lease and get my keys......make a quick trip to IKEA (I know there are no quick trips to IKEA, however I am going to pretend for now...lol) and Since I am going there and will have access to the apartment, I am taking a car load of stuff over. Then the rest of that next week will be spent getting this house clean (why, I have no clue, except it will make me feel better to leave this place knowing it was spotless) Then....on Friday the 13th......time to move.............WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I really can not tell you how incredibly excited I am.......and.....knowing that Scott and Scott are close by..............really helps me.....just knowing I already have friends close by is comforting! Ok......I think that might be enough for now.......I need to sweep the living room since I moved the furniture, I can see all the dust bunnies!! Peace!

No comments: