Tuesday, April 06, 2010

2 Weeks!

2 More weeks, I think I can make it! It is tough at the end of the term with so much to do for school and as much time as possible is needed at work. Plus, after one paycheck, things still are not back on track financially. Which I expected, yet still brings stress to the situation as well. So for now, it is nose to the grindstone 24/7 for the next 2 weeks, at which time I will get my second paycheck, school will be finished and my bills for March and April should be paid. Although, how ever in the world will I get a loan for my car that the lease is due on April 14th, I really have no clue, this degree has ruined my credit! I am hoping that the job will explain to my bank that I had extenuating circumstances and now I have a job and get on my knees and beg them to take a chance on me. If I don't have a car, I don't have a job.

Ok well. That might be enough doom and gloom for one day, plus I need to get ready and get to work. You all know that it will all work out, I really have no doubt, It is the living through it that I am dreading!

No comments: