Saturday, October 18, 2008

This is for "real"

This is how graduate school should be......no time for me to post on my blog! I am amazed at how much time flies by me between getting a moment to post on here! I have read more "stuff" this term than I have almost in my lifetime (ok, that is an exaggeration, but you get the point) along with reading has come MUCH "thinking". Aside from "school" I also have 2 jobs (technically) one as a research assistant which means I am the Project Coordinator (read, I do everything) and then of course I am the TA for a masters level class (although it is not a huge load of work). All in all, things are going very well. I am seriously considering a post doc fellowship in Washington DC for a year. That is a few years away, so I won't give too many details on that, but it could be a great experience for me!

The weather here in Michigan has been so lovely and I am trying to enjoy as much sunshine as possible before it disappears into the grey overcast winter. Michigan football of course is not a huge bright spot in the year, however I am a true blue fan and will hang in there with the "new regime" and hope that they can rebuild.

So peeps, life is good! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She lives!!!