Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ahhhhhh

Ok, this week is finished and there is a huge sigh of relief in that. I still have one paper to write (due by Tuesday) all of my research is complete for it, it simply is a matter of putting it together. Once that is complete I need to write the first 3 chapters of my pre-dissertation and a number of other school related tasks. I have developed lists for each week of break to accomplish all of the small annoying things that have been put aside while I work on course work.

The financial situation is taking it toll on both Dave and I. It will be better in January, but not great. I keep looking for a GSI position that provides insurance, tuition, and stipend, they are just really difficult to come by. I will be writing for a load of scholarships and hopefully get a few for Winter term.

The kidney donation thing is still up in the air, which does not help much.


Needless to say, I have a lot on my mind and I am simply taking it one thing at a time, checking them all off the list and having faith that all will turn out well. (It always does!)

Peace

No comments: